Anxiety Troubles

Hey Lovelies!

Happy February! How are you all doing today? I haven't written a blog post in forever! Lately I've been pretty down. Just been feeling really anxious and crappy. I have been worrying loads about my old friends. My friendship with all them ended very abruptly. They all suddenly just decided that I wasn't their friend anymore. Over the weekend, K went to a Super Bowl party with all our old friends, including my ex boyfriend. Before he left he asked me to text him throughout the party so he wouldn't be bored. I texted him during the game and he kept responding saying he was having a great time. I am happy he was so happy, but also really worried I'm going to loose him. I Know he'd never leave but, thats what all my old friends said too. Trusting people has been really hard lately.

I have barley slept these past few weeks also. I stay up at night having nightmares and worrying about my best friend in rehab. I have nightmares about my house burning down or my dad getting into a plane crash. I can't get these awful thought out of my head. I am always on edge and can't stop worrying. It feels like a thousand butterflies in my stomach 24/7. Any advice on how to help?

Sarah xx

Comments

  1. I have nightmares all the time and sometimes, it has the most unrealistic unlikely thing to happen but it still plays on in my head. I don't know what to suggest as I'm going through it too but I'm always here to email :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts