Introduction Time

Hello Everyone!

Happy holidays from me to you. How are you all doing? This week for me has been completely uneventful for myself. After Christmas day, all my friends either went on holiday or work started up again for them. I have done absolutely nothing. So I decided to get off my ass and do something, why not do a blog post?

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school. All of my friends are much older than me, by 2-6 years. Your probably wondering, Why is a 14 year old hanging out with 19 year olds? Honestly that's just who I get along with. I am originally from Boston Massachusetts. My mum and my dad were born in Boston, not knowing that the love of there life was only one town over. A 15 minute drive, crazy right? Anyway I now live on the west coast, specifically Seattle and completely love my life. My family consists of my mum, dad, 2 brothers and one little sister (plus a spoiled dog)

A few years ago I realized that I never really had something that was me. Everybody around me had something they were great at. My brother is an extremely good soccer player and one of the smartest people I know. My little sister is an amazing artist. My best friend was getting offered scholarships to schools like Stanford and Yale. I was just boring old little me.

I had no talents, nothing special or unique. I felt so boring and un-relatable. So I tried everything. From hip hop to kick boxing, you name it I did it. Nothing ever felt right. I was never good at anything. Being a lost and confused 12 year old is a milestone everyone goes through, but at the time it seemed like I was all alone. I was so aggravated and angry, why wasn't anything working? Why couldn't I just be good at something? I finally gave up. Best decision I ever made.

After a year of not going to school, (thats a whole other story for another time😉) I finally discovered something uniquely me. I have always loved helping people, it is my number one priority in life. I learned thats what makes me unique. It wasn't something everyone could see, but I could see it. And that is all that matters. I saw what made me wonderful and thats all I needed. I wasn't trying to be someone or something, I was just being me. During the time where I didn't go to school, I gave up. I did not get out of bed, I did not eat, I was just broken. My friends would come over and bring me flowers and chocolate, we would sit in my bed until all hours of the night and just talk. During this time I discovered that with a little time and a lot of love you can conquer ANYTHING.

Thats my story ,

 Sarah xx


Comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!
    I've finally gotten my lazy arse to read your blog and I'm starting from the beginning because your lovely emails have made me want to get to know you more :)
    I'm glad you're doing okay now and I'm looking forward to stalking your blog a little more, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are so sweet! I hope everything works out for you love xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts