Seizures and Youtube

Hi lovelies!
A lot has happened this past week.. heres a little insight...

  • I was in the hospital on Wednesday 
  • I asked a guy to prom
  • I went on my first date
  • I got my first kiss 
  • I ended things with the guy I asked to prom 
  • I was in the hospital last night 

Yeah, a lot has happened. The major thing to me is the multiple hospital visits. I started to have these episode a few weeks ago and they just continue to get worse. Last night I passed out and was twitching for a full hour. We went to the hospital and they seem to think its a type of rare seizures that runs in my family. I am honestly really scared, I have seen people have seizure and not make it, I've heard stories about the horror of seizures. I'm going to a neurologist soon but I'm still worried that it's going to happen again before I see this doctor. 

Things with my prom date have been complicated!!! I'm just going to tell you guys its not a thing anymore. I'm just going with my friends. 

I have been contemplating starting a youtube channel recently. I have a friend in the blogging world that has a huge blog and started a youtube channel and I really enjoy watching her vlog, and do Q & A's. I'm quite nervous to start one because I'm afraid someone I know will find out.. any advice?
thanks for listening loves! <3
Sarah xx

Comments

  1. Honestly I think you should make a YouTube if you don't do it you might regret it in the future and people might enjoy your videos just do what you want and in your own way and people will love that but, if not then they are just haters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts