Kindness

Hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've had some health issues that I'm trying to figure out. But that all ties into what I want to share with you all today.

I've been in the hospital for that past couple days. Yesterday I finally got to leave and go home. As I was waiting for my mom to pull the car around to the front of the hospital, a family caught my attention. They had a little girl that I immediately fell in love with. She was the cutest and was looking straight at me. I had a bunch of flowers in next to me on a cart from all my lovely friends. The dad noticed my staring and came over to talk to me. They were the kindest people I have ever met. The little girl was still staring at my flowers so I gave her a few. Her eyes lit up and she jumped out of her dads arms into mine. I was on the verge of tears. Once she was done hugging me the dad asked me why I was here. I told him about my seizures and how I've been here for a few days. He was so amazing he said I was so strong and god was always with me. He reassured me that everything would be ok. I was astound by the kindness of this stranger. on the verge of tears again. I asked why he was here. He told me his son just had brain surgery. HIS 13 YEAR OLD SON HAS BRAIN CANCER. Tears leaked out of my eyes. Here I am perfectly healthy, maybe a few seizures a day, and he's telling me I'm strong. This random stranger has changed my life. I left that day with a new perspective on life. I appreciated everything a little more. That family inspired me. Thank you random stranger I will probably never see again. God bless you.

Sarah xxx


Comments

  1. That's incredible and inspiring, it's crazy how strangers can change your view on life :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts