Moving and Prom.

Hey loves!
 How are you all doing today? I hope you are all well! This week has been so busy and stressful for me that I totally forgot to write a blog post! Over the weekend I had my friends Madi and sam sleepover which was so fun because I never get to see them anymore.  we went to a play earlier that night and it was amazing. It was about a boy who was born deaf into a completely hearing family and the struggles he faced throughout the years. If anyone is interested it was called "tribes". Its quite rude so I recommend being over the age of 13.

Friday night I was on the phone with K, we had gotten into a bit of a disagreement earlier that week, but nothing we couldn't fix. As we were talking on the phone we were both getting really frustrated and he said something that changed everything. He just blurted out I'm hiding something from you. I was so confused and I obviously wanted to know what he was hiding from me. He hung up and said he would call me back later, I started freaking out. We were fighting because one of his friends asked me out and I said yes and he was upset about that. But in the moment I didn't give 2 shits about it all I wanted to do was what was going on with him. All the worst scenarios ran through my head as I sat waiting for him. What he told me was not what I expected but somehow, worse. He's moving. He leaves in July. My best friend, the one who's stuck by me through EVERYTHING, is leaving. I was distraught. They don't know where yet, Colorado, London, Oregon, they don't know. But still, it's extremely scaring knowing your best friend is going to leave you.

On a happier note I got a date to prom?!?! I asked a guy a few days ago but I want to do it properly so I made this sign since he's a baseball player. ↓↓
The sign says "I'm just pitching an idea.. PROM?"


He is the guy I was arguing with K about, but I think we all worked it out. I really like this guy and he's super sweet :)) And I finally got my prom dress. If your a longtime reader I said in a previous post that I had already found a dress but if I'm being honest that dress was never really my cup of tea. ;)
The dress I bought is black satin with a high neckline and an open back. Down the back there is a strand of leather attaching to the choker part of the dress. It has a high leg slit and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it!!! 

I have been thinking lately if I should start a youtube account and do a video? Should I? I'm quite nervous haha. comment down below. 
Thanks for listening babes <3

Sarah xx

Comments

Popular Posts