New Diagnosis and Vegas

Hey Loves!

I feel like I haven't blogged in months, but in reality it's been like 2 weeks! In these past weeks 2 very big things have happened for me.. But first off I wanted to start on a lighter subject! Over the weekend my mum and I went prom dress shopping. It was so amazing and I actually bought a dress! The dress I bought below ↓


I absolutely love this dress.
Ok now it's time to get serious. On Tuesday afternoon I got diagnosed with OCD. To my parents and family this was heartbreaking, to me it was a relief. I finally got a reason for why I feel the way I do. I finally found out that I'm not crazy, I just have this illness. What I was even more thrilled about was the fact that with medication and therapy, it would fade away. I felt so overjoyed!! I had an explanation for why I am the way I am. It felt like a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

The second thing that happened this week is that my best friend that has been in inpatient in vegas for 5 months was released!! I got a text Tuesday night from her sister that she was coming home. The program she was in wouldn't allow any contact with the outside world. She got to talk to her mom a few times a week but that was it. I would get texts to update my from her mum and sister, which I am so grateful for!

Her plane got in last night and I am supposed to go meet her in a few hours!! I am so excited to see her after 95 days of no contact!! I have made her a giant poster saying welcome home and had all her friends sign it and write messages. I am also going to pick her up some flowers and a card. I'm so incredibly proud of her and how much she's overcome!!

Thats all I have for today, hopefully I will post more frequently haha! Have a lovely day guys!

Sarah xxx

Comments

  1. I'm so glad for you! I hope you had a lovely day with your friend and also, I love the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts