Pancakes and Parties

Hi Lovlies!

Happy March!! One month closer to spring break! Thank goodness! I woke up this morning to my baby brother jumping on my bed, shouting pancakes in my ear. Now I say baby brother, but he is 10 years old and 5'3'. Once I had comprehended what was going on I started to shout at him to stop screaming. He sat on my bed and continued to tell me about Ihops national pancake day special tomorrow. He spent a full 5 minutes rambling about these pancakes and asking if I would drive him tomorrow morning to get some. I am 14, I don't have a car or a license yet.😂 After he had calmed down I told him I can't drive yet and he started to get really upset. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?!!" He said. Keep in mind it is 6:30 in the morning. I don't have school until 9. All I wanted to do was go back to bed. He skipped out of my room with the goofiest grin on his face and started to sing my older brother name as he looked for him. Now he can actual drive and has a car.  I just needed to share that stories because it was beyond adorable. :))

Saturday night I went to a party at my friend, Simon's house. He texted me the night before asking if I wanted to come. I had nothing else to do so I decided to go. I arrived at the party and started to get out of the car. As I got out of the car my mom did too. I knew what she was about to do. "Mom. Please no. please I beg of you." I said to her as she walked up the steps. She turned around and gave me a evil grin before she sprinted towards the door. I was wearing high heeled boots so I couldn't catch her in time. My friend simon and jack opened that door. She introduced herself and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and told the guys to take care of me because I'm her little baby. I was so distraught. I know she was just doing it to annoy me and to make sure I am safe but she made it 1000x more embarrassing. Jack was the only on who had met my mom so he was just laughing at my reaction. Thanks mom. I walked into the kitchen and saw a bunch of presents around the table. I walked up to my friend Lucy and asked her why there was so many presents. "You don't know? It's Simon's birthday tomorrow." she responded. I was so embarrassed. I hadn't brought anything!! I didn't even know it was his birthday!! Ahhh! Luckily a few of my friends forgot their presents at home so I was off the hook. Whew!

Have a good week everyone!! Good luck on any tests, games, and anything in general. You will do great and you're amazing people!! <3

Sarah xx


Comments

  1. Sounds like it was a good day! You're little brother seems so sweet, my little brother is just turning 13 and he's most grumpiest boy haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts